The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day

The maps show improvements that have been made to a university campus between 2010 and the present day.

These maps illustrate, that the university campus provides more facilities now than in 2010. Which includes: science building, arts building, student, student accommodation, student facilities, shop, and offices.
In 2010, the university campus was teaching block (art & science) and shop at the northeast side. shop and restaurant situated on the southeast side. the lake is situated at mid of the university campus. On the southwest side, student accommodation and the main road were situated. student accommodation and the university offices were situated on the northwest side.
Now, the university campus change in more facilities like on the northeast side arts building, southeast side student accommodation, the southwest side student facilities shops and offices, lake situated middle of the university and student accommodation & science building is situated the northwest side. northwest side teaching block (arts & science) has changed in the art building, shop and restaurant changed in student accommodation. southwest side student accommodation has been changed in student facilities shops and offices.