You are relocating to a new city write a letter to an agent to arrange a house for you and your family When and why are you relocating what kind of house do you want

You are relocating to a new city. write a letter to an agent to arrange a house for you and your family.
When and why are you relocating.
what kind of house do you want?

Dear Mr. Ric,
My name is Reet and i have been referred to you by one of mine close friend with regards to find a property on rent in Hanslow. Its been told to me that you have great expertise and range of connections with in your city.

To begin with, prime reason of location change is for me due to promotion in my job, as a result i my new work venue would be Hanslow and from next month on wards i have to report to my new office. Also, i would be moving not alone, in fact with my family as i live with my wife and two kids.

In addition to that, we would like to prefer to stay in villa this time for a change if possible on the outskirts of the city that would be great because till now we were living in flat in downtown which is very hectic and less spacious. I wish, villa must have few amenities such as confined parking, lawn and a pool.

Kindly get back to me at the earliest with above mentioned requirements.

Yours sincerely,
Reet