Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter with regard to dis-continue my part-time MBA course. Although, The course would give advantage to me in the future but I am not able to manage the time so that I have decided that I will withdraw my name from the course enrollment list.
Let me explain the situation (circumstances ), which forced me to take this step. For the past two years I have been working in a software engineer, and now my company offered me to moved to their US office. Therefore, I would be impossible for me to attend the part-time course classes so I want to drop the course.
Therefore, I request you to cut my name from the registration record and also I would like to take my security deposit back.
So could you please send me the details what is the processor to take caution money back and I have attached my enrollment card for your reference. Kindly let me know if any information is needed from my side.
- Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 73
- WRITING TASK 1You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You are applying for a job and need a letter of reference from someone who knew you when you were at school. Write a letter to one of your old teachers asking for a reference. In your letter: *s 51
- Caring for children is probably the most important thing of the society. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take the childcare training courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? 73
- Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.Choose which position you most a 78
- A large company in your area has decided to spend a certain amount of money,either to sponsor a local children’s sports team for two years, or to pay for two open-air concerts. It has asked for feedback from the general public.Write a letter to the comp 73
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 5, column 43, Rule ID: COMMA_PARENTHESIS_WHITESPACE
Message: Put a space after the comma, but not before the comma
...t me explain the situation circumstances , which forced me to take this step. For ...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, if, so, therefore, with regard to
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 5.0 4.92783505155 101% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 3.0 3.03092783505 99% => OK
Pronoun: 34.0 32.9175257732 103% => OK
Preposition: 19.0 26.3917525773 72% => OK
Nominalization: 7.0 3.85567010309 182% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 804.0 937.175257732 86% => OK
No of words: 177.0 206.0 86% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.54237288136 4.54256449028 100% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.64748333727 3.78020617076 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.61894181016 2.54303337028 103% => OK
Unique words: 108.0 127.690721649 85% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.610169491525 0.622605031667 98% => OK
syllable_count: 254.7 290.88556701 88% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 4.0 9.13402061856 44% => OK
Article: 1.0 0.824742268041 121% => OK
Subordination: 0.0 1.83505154639 0% => More adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 1.0 0.463917525773 216% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 9.0 12.6804123711 71% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 19.0 16.3608247423 116% => OK
Sentence length SD: 43.1096792431 44.8134815571 96% => OK
Chars per sentence: 89.3333333333 76.5299724578 117% => OK
Words per sentence: 19.6666666667 16.8248392259 117% => OK
Discourse Markers: 4.88888888889 4.34317383033 113% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 6.0 7.41237113402 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 2.0 1.49484536082 134% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 3.94845360825 25% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.205592098377 0.216113520407 95% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.082208295263 0.0766984524023 107% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0518350925863 0.0603063233224 86% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.115443632694 0.12726935374 91% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.043091022087 0.0580467560999 74% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.8 8.37731958763 117% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 69.11 70.7449484536 98% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 8.3 7.45979381443 111% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.05 8.71597938144 104% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.7 7.59969072165 101% => OK
difficult_words: 35.0 41.2886597938 85% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 10.5 8.62886597938 122% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.6 8.54432989691 112% => OK
text_standard: 10.0 8.15463917526 123% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.