You have lost your credit card Write a letter to the manager of your bank In the letter explain how you lost the card ask the manger to cancel the old card and to issue you a replacement

You have lost your credit card.
Write a letter to the manager of your bank. In the letter
explain how you lost the card
ask the manger to cancel the old card and to issue you a replacement

Dear manager,
Today, I am writing to you because I have lost my credit card. And I hope you help me to cancel the old card and produce another one for me.
Last weekend, I have gone to school to attend extracurricular activity. I remember that my card was on my pocket, and I bring the pocket to go school. At that time, I was very excited and enthusiastic to play with my friend. I almost forget keep my eyes to my pocket. I jumped up and down, I ran around. Eventually, when I come back my accommodation and look at my bag, my credit card was not on it, it lost because of my carelessness.I have already turned back to school and found it, but it no longer was here.
I expect your bank we cancel my old card because maybe someone had it. All of my money is on it. If someone got it, I think this will be dangerous for me. I also want you to make another one for me. I need it for my work and for my parents transition. Without credit card, this will be more complicated for anything relating to control money and pay school fee.
I am very apologized for my inconvenience. I know that I have minded your work, but please help me do it. I am looking forward to your answer. Thank you very much
Kind regards,