You have recently moved to a different house Write a letter to an English speaking friend In your letter explain why you have moved describe the new house invite your friend to come and visit

You have recently moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
explain why you have moved
describe the new house
invite your friend to come and visit

Dear Monica
It's been a few months since the last time we met at the national homebrewers convention. I am writing you to tell you about my recent move to the coast. Remember when we were in college and we used to dream about living beside the beach. Well, last week I made it a reality by buying a newly renovated beachside three-bedroom house.

Living just a few steps by the beach is what I have always wanted and now it's a reality. The house has three bedrooms a big open kitchen and a private cinema. you know how much I love movies but, what I enjoy the most is the view. I'm sure you are going to love it. Furthermore, the house is in a very quiet neighborhood with lots of amenities to visit and at least three schools are nearby.

I was wondering If you will be able to visit me here after this year's convention is over. Sadly, I won't be able to attend this year because I've already spent all of my holidays making the move.

So, I hope to hear from you very soon. I really miss you.
Sincerely your Carlos.