You have recently started work in a new company Write a letter to an English speaking friend In your letter Explain why you changed jobs Describe your new job Tell him her your other news

You have recently started work in a new company.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
- Explain why you changed jobs
- Describe your new job
- Tell him/her your other news

Hello Paul,

I hope you're doing well. I'm writing this letter to check in on you and to catch up with the news. I don't know whether you will recall or not, however I had tried to switch my job for a while and I finally managed to do so. It was more than 12 interviews in a row until I landed the job I wished for. The driven force for this change was that I unsatisfied and unmotivated with my last company due to my boss managerial style. Dive into that, he has no people skills, treats the team like robots and is a cost-oriented person. Not to mention, he loves micromanaging and is always breathing down people's neck. I could put up with him, he is totally unbearable.

With that in mind, I participated in some recruitment processes and I was hired by total. In case you don't know, total is an outstanding oil and gas company and I've been playing the role of a project manager there for 5 months. I have a large multidisciplinary team which I led and I'm in charge of its digital transformation projects.

Apart from that, my father has just retired from the company that he worked for 34 years. Furthermore, he is relieved and on cloud nine because we left the company with one of the best results of all times. he is on roll now!

In order to wrap this up, these are the news that wanted you to let know and please write me back so we can stay in touch.

Take care my friend!