You play a team sport with some friends Last week a member of the team had an accident and wasn t able to play with you at the weekend You decide to write to him in hospital telling him about the match Write a letter to your friend In your letter Tell him

You play a team sport with some friends. Last week a member of the team had an accident and wasn’t able to play with you at the weekend. You decide to write to him in hospital , telling him about the match.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter :
• Tell him which team won
• Describe the conditions on the day
• Say how you felt about the match

Dear Jonas
I was so sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you’re feeling a lot better today and that it’s not too boring in hospital.
The match on Saturday morning was fascinating for our team when we won 2-0, but it might be over 4-0 as if you didn’t suffer this accident. There was some possible chance that our teammate missed it with the unbelievable way, but I felt luckly when the opponent couldn’t progress the ball to our penalty area because my team controlled the whole game.
I think the weather here was to nice for most of us and our audience to volunteer the game. It was the sunny day with a large of cloud, which created the big passion for the team to play the match.
Please let us know when you’re going home and we’ll arrange someone to pay a visit to you. I and other members of the team hope that you can come back to the pitch with the fastest recovery as possible.
Best wishes,
Louis.