You recently went to a concert and thought one of the singers was very good You want to tell how you feel Write a letter to the singer In your letter say how you feel about his her performance give details of your music related activities explain how you

You recently went to a concert and thought one of the singers was very good. You want to tell how you feel.
Write a letter to the singer.

In your letter:

say how you feel about his/her performance
give details of your music-related activities
explain how you would like him/her to help you with your music-related activities

Dear Mr. Brown,
I am writing this letter to congratulate you on your presentation at the music club last Friday.
Most of audience icluding me was excited with your music performance and songs.You was simply outstanding. I am keen on your style of act.
I am a worker in a small company and works as an accouter. I am a huge fan of music. Besides, I am also a member of music team in tea-room, and I used to learn how to play piano, but I mostly sing for many shows such as wedding parties or event which designed by some bussinessman.
I am sure that you’re too hectic, but I hope that you could share some tips and provide some guide to help me do better in music.
Thank you very much.Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely yours,
Tom