You saw a brochure for a one-week walking tour in the mountains. You're very interested in taking part, but you're not very fit and are worried you wouldn't be able to keep up. Write to the tour operator. In your letter:
• Explain why you're interested in the tour.
• Ask for information about dates and prices.
• Express your concerns about your fitness level.
I am writing this letter to express my interest to take part in the one-week walking tour in the mountains.
Let me share my details, also I would like to know a few more details about this trip. I’m working as a Senior Consultant in a reputed IT firm, every quarter as a team we used to go to trekking. Actively I’m part of this activity for the last couple of years. I have been planning to visit Mountain Himalaya for a long time and fortunately noticed that your company is organizing the walking tour to the same place. Could you please share the price? May I know whether the price is inclusive of food, accommodation and tax? Share the dates of this tour, since I must inform my organization about my leave plans. I’m concern about fitness level because I was sick for last few weeks and gradually getting back to my fitness due to this, I want to know does this tour will have any intense challenge while climbing the hill?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- You are planning a short visit to a city where one of your relatives lives.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:• Explain when and how long you will be in town.• Ask whether you can stay at their home.• Offer to pay for yourself. 73
- In Britain, when someone gets old they often go to live in a home withother old people where there are nurses to look after them. Sometimesthe government has to pay for this care.Who do you think should pay for this care, the government or the family? 61
- Social media is becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups. However, sharing personal information on social media websites does have risks.Do you think that the advantages of social media outweigh the disadvantages? 78
- You have seen an advertisement in an Australian magazine for someone to live with a familyfor six months and look after their six- year-old child.Write a letter to the parents. In your letter- Explain why you would like the job- give details of why you wo 78
- Labour-saving devices such as dishwashers and communication tools such as computers are supposed to make our lives easier. However, some people argue that these devices only make them more difficult.Does modern technology reduce or increase stress?Give re 67
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 3, column 143, Rule ID: IT_VBZ
Message: Did you mean 'firms'?
... as a Senior Consultant in a reputed IT firm, every quarter as a team we used to go ...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, look, may, so, while
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 5.0 4.92783505155 101% => OK
Conjunction : 3.0 5.05154639175 59% => More conjunction wanted.
Relative clauses : 1.0 3.03092783505 33% => OK
Pronoun: 26.0 32.9175257732 79% => OK
Preposition: 24.0 26.3917525773 91% => OK
Nominalization: 2.0 3.85567010309 52% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 843.0 937.175257732 90% => OK
No of words: 183.0 206.0 89% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.60655737705 4.54256449028 101% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.67800887145 3.78020617076 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.43319779129 2.54303337028 96% => OK
Unique words: 120.0 127.690721649 94% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.655737704918 0.622605031667 105% => OK
syllable_count: 260.1 290.88556701 89% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 3.0 9.13402061856 33% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 1.0 1.44329896907 69% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 10.0 12.6804123711 79% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 18.0 16.3608247423 110% => OK
Sentence length SD: 50.1817695981 44.8134815571 112% => OK
Chars per sentence: 84.3 76.5299724578 110% => OK
Words per sentence: 18.3 16.8248392259 109% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.6 4.34317383033 60% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 3.0 4.29896907216 70% => More paragraphs wanted.
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 6.0 7.41237113402 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 4.0 3.94845360825 101% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.174264844407 0.216113520407 81% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0717038413947 0.0766984524023 93% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0698861492949 0.0603063233224 116% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.165568242539 0.12726935374 130% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0530606642016 0.0580467560999 91% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.4 8.37731958763 112% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 70.13 70.7449484536 99% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.9 7.45979381443 106% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.46 8.71597938144 109% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.81 7.59969072165 103% => OK
difficult_words: 38.0 41.2886597938 92% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 11.0 8.62886597938 127% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.2 8.54432989691 108% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.