You should spend about 20 minutes on this task There have been some problems with the bus service especially its reliability in your area over the last two weeks Write a letter to the manager of the bus company In your letter describe what the problems ar

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

There have been some problems with the bus service, especially its reliability, in your area over the last two weeks.

Write a letter to the manager of the bus company. In your letter

• describe what the problems are

• explain how these problems are affecting you

• suggest what you would like the company to do

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction regarding your bus services problems that we have encounter over the past weeks.

In fact, I have been regular user of your company since I moved here and I have never had this kind of troubles before. Unfortunately, during the last weeks , the some problems started appear.

The first and foremost problem is that your drivers do not follow bus timetable and always come late. As you probably know that there are more than hundred families and school-children in our territory. Being late to school can be accepted by college manager but as a adult ,we can not say same things. This is so distutbing result that affect us and our jobs adversaly.

We would be very grateful , if you give training to your drivers and employees concerning how to manage bus schedule and how to treat customer management.

I look forward to hearing positive respons from you as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully.

Kevin.