You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost You have still heard nothing from the airline company Write to the airline and explain what happened Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it Find out what they are going to do about i

You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company.
Write to the airline and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about it.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the lost suitcase during my flight to London last week.

I had taken a flight to Heathrow, London from Mumbai, India on 10th August 2021, Flight details are as follows; Flight Number – A-345-789, Seat Number – A26, Departure Time from BOM – 9:55 am. When I reached London, I realized my luggage was not picked up from Mumbai.

Let me tell you details of the suitcase; it is a blue colored ploy prop material Aristocrat 15 kg suitcase (dimensions – 55*35 cm). It has a name tag attached to it, with details like contact number and address. The suitcase had clothes, medicines and few indispensable documents with regards to business proposal. As I have my presentation on 30th August 2021, I will need them.

Although, I had filed a written complaint on Heathrow international airport and was informed that my baggage will be transferred through next flight. I have not yet heard back from the airlines or luggage department. I would appreciate it if you could expedite the process of locating my luggage bag and getting it delivered at attached address.

Please contact me on +91 7039738170 once you locate the baggage. Thanking you for giving the matter your attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Firdous Pathan