Your company is going to give a special training course for staff Your manager has asked you to find out if the local conference centre has the right facilities to hold this course Write a letter to the manager of the conference centre In your letter Give

Your company is going to give a special training course for staff. Your manager has asked you to find out if the local conference centre has the right facilities to hold this course.

Write a letter to the manager of the conference centre. In your letter:

Give details about the course
Describe what equipment you will need for the course
Ask some further questions about the facilities at the conference centre

Our company will give a special training course at the conference to be held on 05.02.2021 between 10:00 and 18:00. We are currently not able to organize the course.

In order to give special training courses to employees, senior computer expert gelejek and our employees' computer knowledge of Micros World and Micros Excel is at medium level. Each of our employees needs computers and desktop conferencing materials. I also think it would be very good if the conference is divided into days, because all employees attend the conference on the same day, disrupting other work. In addition, a separate dining area should be allocated for employees who will attend the conference during working hours.

Will our employees come to their cars to attend the conference or will the company arrange a bus for them?
If employees arrive with their own cars, we have to arrange parking spaces for them.

Sincerely Ahmet