Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter say why a driving licence is advantageous recommend a driving school give any extra guidance tips

Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter

• say why a driving licence is advantageous

• recommend a driving school

• give any extra guidance/tips

Dear Fderix,

Good morning! How are you? Now I am writing to you about the driving licence benefits that you wanted to know from mine while you are sending an email on the last month July in 2023.

However, Driving is the key forces skills of any one who learn it properly, without driving licence you cannot apply any foreign job application. I know that you are currently living Canada at Toronto where driving is the part and parcel. If you want to apply any kind of foreign career services you will must acquire international driving licence.

In the meantime, you told me you are engage into the local driving school, although the Jip academy is renowned remotely but I suggest you with best of my experience where I have already completed my driving courses name Inter Driving School located at Toronto international airport. Are you interested to complete your entire course? I will send you a reference number that can assist you to entry the admission gate.

In a nut shell I am provided you an extra guide book where tips and tricks written as a lucid manner. You should maintain the line driving open policy, road map, traffic light as well as signal you be a great driver.

Be well best of luck!

Codder Dutt