A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.Give reasons for your answer

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Construction of a firm generally bring more opportunities for individuals who are looking for a job position. However, there might be few drawbacks about building a huge factory. From my point of view, the risks are outweighed by the benefits. That is why I support the project to build a new establishment near my community.

Admittedly, the construction of a firm might lead to long term some risks concerning the smog or pollution. The factory may pollute environmental resources as well as wind and water. Nevertheless, I believe that whether the company adopts some security measures against this issue, definitely the pollution would decrease or cease through time. Hence, this is a problem that would be solved easily.

On the other hand, the presence of a firm would be for unemployed people a opportunity to work. There are more and more individuals that have not a job because of crisis, so that would be a chance for people to start working. The building of a firm brings always new recruitment. What is more, is that new employees thanks to hiring, the worker will have the possibility to enrich their curriculum and get a better prospects of career in the future. Once, I have seen in television about unemployed persons who were desperately looking for a job position to maintain their family and then I realized the importance to have a job.

In conclusion, as far as I am concerned, a new factory definitely should be constructed because it brings to the people more benefits than drawbacks and ensure them a better prospects of life and career.

Construction of a firm generally bring more opportunities
The construction of a firm generally brings more opportunities

might lead to long term some risks concerning the smog or pollution.
might lead to some long term risks concerning the smogs or pollutions.

There are more and more individuals that have not a job
There are more and more individuals who don't have a job