Government investment in the arts, such as music and theatre, is a waste of money.Governments must invest this money in public services instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Apparently,it is believed that country is consider rich if it upholds many antiquarian arts,diverse musics and other concomitants. Moreover,everybody loves music and gets excited to observe and learn artistic products which is one way of adorning country with florid decoration. By contrast,some unwilling throats disregard that government must not squander over such things but rather on public services. Perhaps,My words are more with former than later.

First and foremost, I believe that nobody can live their life without being touched by music and arts in any way but only thing it matters is what music he wants to listen depends on what mood he is living.Which is more evident in music therapy industry where patient is asked to listen particular music to cure illness. Furthermore, music and art are prides of the nation which plays vital role to excel internal and external relationship. To exemplify,my country has built Russian Culture Center to exchange cultures,musics and arts with Russia to strengthen avuncular relation. In another word, building theaters is really supportive to provide common platform for exploring individual's skills.Punctilious spend of money on music,arts and theaters not only helps to enrich country culturally but also creates more job position such as musician,lyricist,construction workers,lapidist etc.

On the other hand,it is also justifiable that government better invest money on providing better public service but parsimonious on musical investment.Every individual needs reliable,approachable and quicker service from government which is achievable only if authorities stop being extravagant to explore music,arts and building theaters but aiding on public service departments. Furthermore,status and pride of nation are reflected on how easily it can provide service to its civilians.For example,G8 countries are considered better than others as their peoples are contented with the service their countries are providing.Most of their services are provided via latest trend like online or telephone calls whereas in other countries individual has to waste time on walking up to related department for the service. Undoubtedly,better service from government always endures its civilians to be more sincere. Consequently, it leads to develop peaceful,healthy and economical country with strong skeletal.

To conclude, I wholeheartedly support both ideas whereas spending money by government on public service has more fruitful results than spending on music,arts and theaters. Therefore, I finally end up my words saying that wherever the spending ,it must be spend with great prudence and frugality.

country is consider rich
country is considered rich

learn artistic products which is one way of adorning country with florid decoration.
Description: check books how to use 'who', 'which','that', 'where'

Punctilious spend of money on music,arts and theaters not only helps
Punctilious spending of money on music,arts and theaters not only helps

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

You have issues on how to use 'which'

You will need to polish sentences.