Government investment in the arts,such as music and theater is a waste of money. Government must invest this money in public services instead. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

In this era of technology, where an electronic media is thought to be a powerful tool not only for news but to spread a country's culture worldwide. There are different opinions about investing on arts is useful or spending on public services is fruitful. Arts such as music and theater is a source of entertainment for citizens, where as public services such as good roads , hospitals or schools are basic necessities of a nation. I personally support that investing on public services is more beneficial for people rather than spending too much on arts.

For example there is a certain class who go to cinema or theaters to watch movies , so its not a wise decision to spend too much money for their development. Same is the case with other entertainment industry ,there should be funds to support them , but to a certain limit. Arts is an asset of a country and we should encourage all people who are working in that industry. Artists are representatives of their country abroad. They are like ambassadors for their country. To raise a country's standard of living ,government must invest on public services.

There are many examples in the world , the governments who took actions for development of basic things. By this way many countries come up as developed countries. For example China , where government gave electricity free for industry is now one of big manufacturers of goods. Many big companies choose china to make their products because of cheap labour rates there. By boosting their industry China has become a big exporting country. By this way they not only create employment for their citizens which help to give a boom to their country but China currency also become stable and he stands with Vito powers of world. By investing on public services China is a living example for all countries.The governments who dont pay attentions to public services can't be a stable country. For the development of a country infrastructure is very essential and this includes good health system, better education,easy access to get justice, good governance and clean and clear accountability for everyone,availability of basic necessities of life like food and shelter. These are the fundamentals of a nation and these are the things which should be addressed by a government rather than arts. Arts is secondary to all these things,when a government achieved all basic public services then he is free to invest on entertainment.

I would not say that investment on arts is totally a waste of money but i am totally agreed that it should be government's second priority not first. First government should invest to make citizens life good by spending on public services. If a government have limited resources so he should invest on public services instead arts. Because arts is a leisure not a basic necessity.

not only for news but to spread a country's culture worldwide
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

There are different opinions about investing on arts is useful or spending on public services is fruitful.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: For example there is a certain class who go to cinema or theaters to watch movies , so its not a wise decision to spend too much money for their development.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: First government should invest to make citizens life good by spending on public services.
Suggestion: Refer to citizens and life

If a government have limited resources so he should invest
If a government has limited resources so it should invest