A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.Dis

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people argue that animals ought not to misuse by human beings in various reasons, as they have the same right to live together in the wild. On the other side of the picture, proponents of this opinion think that animals were created for humans to fulfill some of their needs. Since the matter is debatable, I will enlighten both sides before deriving any conclusion over this fact.

Most of people, except vegetarians enrich their daily food ration by adding some meat that causes them to hunt animals. Some of those animals have been a major source of huge income as food and fur industry fo...

the animal is not edible should not abuse in extreme desires
Description: two verbs in one sentence