Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answ

Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is impossible to argue against the fact that advertisement diffused all around the world and it is indispensable part of our modern life. Some people deem that there is only educated impact in our life by advertising. On the other side, proponents of this opinion think that some of advertisements have dire role in both economic and social lives. Since the matter is debatable I shall enlighten both sides before deriving any summary over this fact.

First of all, advertising give us a chance to choose the best by displaying their products in a professional way. People easily get any informa...

Sentence: First of all, advertising give us a chance to choose the best by displaying their products in a professional way.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to advertising and give