Human Cloning As people live longer and longer, the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere science fiction.To what extent do you agree with such procedur

Human Cloning
As people live longer and longer, the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere science fiction.

To what extent do you agree with such procedure?

Have you any reservations?

There are a number of movies that showed human cloning is possible. But this idea is no longer just a mere science fiction but is already happening in other countries for years. Is it acceptable or is it against most beliefs?

First of all, we have to give credits to whoever was able to accomplish, or even thought human cloning could be done. Humans have a very complicated system, unlike mere appliances and gadgets. As a result, human cloning will provide solution to a number of health issues and can decrease the number of deaths happening all over the world. As an example, this breakth...

But this idea is no longer just a mere science fiction but is already happening in other countries
This idea is no longer just a mere science fiction but is already happening in other countries