The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.Use your ideas, knowledge, and experience to

The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

Use your ideas, knowledge, and experience to support your arguments with example and relevant evidence

Having several careers or various ways of earning money has become a significant trend in the modern era, while the idea of having a single career is becoming quite unpopular. These ideas are relating to generalization and specialization, and both of them have its own trade-off. Thereafter, I will discuss about this statement.

Various ways of earning money that usually do by youngsters today means a challenging lifestyle. Some people love to compete and don not pursuit constant ways of life. Because of that reason, they do not want to be focused into one particular work. Becoming a freelancer, for instance, provides the freedom that could manage the time and numerous work assignments flexibly. In addition, freelancers can have a narrow range of activities which help them to improve their relations and experiences. A challenging lifestyle reinforces creativity and for some people, it is the best way to enjoy their life. Beside the salary and learning provided by various works, they also can share knowledge and obtain numerous valuable experiences.

On the other hand, some people who enjoy various works do not have focus of knowledge. In the other words, they are not mastering the skills and knowledge. Special skill or knowledge is one of treasury in life. Look at the experts in economics, for example, who have their own specialization, so that they are believed to provide solutions of country problems. Labor economics experts will not be asked about the solution of social cost of environmental degradation, but the government relies on their arguments about brain-wash and labor problems. In addition, specialization which possessed to some people will help them to create new innovation of particular knowledge.

To sum up, specialization will help to conduct a new innovation for better future and generalization will help people to learn many numerous experiences and gain freedom of time and task management. Having a single career does not meant that someone does not have long- life learning. Indeed, the focus will build a mastership due to knowledge, skills, experiences, and relations which are received by various paths.

Sentence: Various ways of earning money that usually do by youngsters today means a challenging lifestyle.
Description: The fragment today means a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Some people love to compete and don not pursuit constant ways of life.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to pursuit and constant

Need to polish sentences.