The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.- You should write at least 150 words.- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
- You should write at least 150 words.
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The bar graph informs about the consumer spending of six entertainment items in Germany, Italy, France, and Britain in a given time.

Britain had the biggest spending amount of six consumer goods: personal stereos, tennis racquets, perfumes, CDs, toys, and Germany’s spending on those consumer goods was the smallest part among these four countries, except for tennis racquet category and perfumes category when France held the last position in these two categories.

The biggest spending category was photographic film with amount spent about more than 1 million pound sterling in total. Yet, for Germany case, this category was the last position for consumer spending. Germany consumers spent biggest amount of money for tennis racquets category, while Italy for toys, and France and Britain for photographic film category.

Finally, we can see that this bar graph has the similar pattern for almost all categories of the items. That is all my explanation about the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.