An increasing number of people are buying what they need online. What are the advantages and disadvantages for both individuals and companies to shopping online?

Busy lives changed our perspective towards all aspects. One such improvement in trading system is Electronic-Commerce, which has been boon for both customers and client, as a result, n number of online vendors have been surging this decade. Even though the benefits of these vendors weighs more than the demerits, nevertheless its disadvantages should also be emphasized. Let us analyse merits and demerits in further passage.

On its negative side, firstly, we cannot get our hands on product as soon as payment has been made, since everyone has to sail through the tedious process of waiting, as such from packing to doorstep delivery. Moreover, certain products like clothing and foot wears, which people prefer to have look and feel - should be compromised when it comes to online buying. Secondly, small-scale industries are getting affected by this type of distant vendors. Recent survey shows that 75 % of people prefer online shopping which in turn directly affects these physical vendors.

Argument in support of online buying follows, Items are cheaper when compared to physical stores. Even though some claim that these online retailers are cutting-down the value added tax to provide products at low cost, it does not bother people in anyways. Goods can be bought right from their home without travelling to shop, this by itself reduces the commuting cost. Hassle-free replacement guarantee and importing products from other countries adds to its advantages too. A famous online vendor, announced their sales figure of a week - to our surprise, it is more than 100 million dollars. This would emphasize how retailers are benefited by this modern method.

To conclude, online shopping is boon for both customers and retailers provided if they constantly match our expectation with their service.

have been surging this decade.
have been surging in this decade.

in further passage.
in further passages.