People succeed because of their hard work,but some say it is something else that is significant for success. How far do you agree with this statement? Give some reasons from your personal knowledge or experience to support your stance?

Every individual thrives to succeed in life, but success do not come over night. Several different decisive factors involve in one's victory. One of the notable factors to attain one's goal is hard work. There is also a common saying "Hard work is the key to success". Some would argue that there are other skills which equally contributes in becoming a champion. However, I agree it to a certain extent

Firstly, let us examine the importance of hard work. On any given day, a well prepared and confident student will out score a unprepared brightest student. Further, hard working people do deep learning, whereas talented people sometimes do shallow learning because of over confidence. Likewise, hard workers will not reach plateau and always have a progress towards their goal. Secondly, one cannot suppress the person who has put so much effort towards his/her job because hard work is tangible

In contrast to the above stated points, in this competitive world, hard work alone is not sufficient to reach a destination. First of all, a person with good communication skills have an edge over other people. Further, in my personal experience, I have seen favoritism playing a vital role in organizations irrespective of a person's ability or talent which is the bitter truth. Another key thing to remember is inborn-talent, when combined with hard work leads to inevitable success

To conclude, once there was a period when hard work was more than enough for victory, but in this contemporary world one cannot sustain and reach his/her goal with hard work alone.

but success do not come over night.
but success does not come over night.

other skills which equally contributes in becoming a champion.
other skills which equally contribute in becoming a champion.

a person with good communication skills have an edge over other people.
a person ... has an edge over other people.

Another key thing to remember is inborn-talent, when combined with hard work leads to inevitable success