A zoo serves no practical Do you agree or disagree with that statement use specific reasons and examples to support your views

A zoo serves no practical . Do you agree or disagree with that statement? use specific reasons and examples to support your views

Zoos have been a huge success from the time since it was introduced. without its practical purpose,it would not have been possible for zoos to sustain through ages.Some would argue that zoos do not help to boost our economy or standard of life like any other industries do.But I firmly believe zoos are meant for its own good purpose which I will discuss further.

However, there are people who feel that zoos cannot be a profitable venture for governments or people. Firstly, to maintain a zoo, a huge portion of land has to be set aside. Rather,people would prefer to have a industry in that area which could provide commercial- success.Secondly,animals nature is to hunt for living,but zoos feed animals with dead meant.Certainly, the instincts of animals will get altered and living in captivity may blunt their hunting instincts.

Coming back to my point of view, nowadays zoos are sole means to catch a glimpse of wild animals, since forest are being destroyed for constructions. In addition, children enjoy visiting zoos, in fact, they serve as a practical guide for learning zoology. Moreover,we have endangered species like deer and tiger that have to be preserved from being poached.So,zoos are considered as last resort for those endangered species. To be precise,zoos play an important role in saving animals from extinction as well as giving opportunity to stay connected with our world

All things considered,zoos cannot be helpful in money-making like industries or factories, but it has its own advantages as mentioned above which cannot be denied.So in my opinion zoos serve its practical purpose to a great extent

have a industry
have an industry

There is an issue in the structure of the essay. You can't put 'However,' at the beginning of the second paragraph.

--------------------------
better to have 5 paragraphs, try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example for reason 1 + a small conclusion for reason 1.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example for reason 2+ a small conclusion for reason 2.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------