We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious o

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits.

Nowadays, human lives totally revolve around computers. Life has been made easier than ever before, thanks to this technology. Gone are the days when man power resulted in productivity, it is other way around now that these machines surpass the yield of a human by a long margin. Will our dependency on computers bring only positive results?. I will discuss about the merits and demerits of relying on computers with my opinion in the coming passages.

On the negative side of this technology, scientists are doing their research in adapting this computer technology to each and every field. One such field is "Artificial intelligence". when they complete their study on this, they will implement it in auto bots. What happens when robots have all the senses and emotions like humans? It is well beyond our imagination. Either it could serve humankind to improve our quality of life or it could be threat to our kind.

On the other hand, ever since this machines were invented, it has exclusively served for the welfare of humanity. Firstly, it almost eradicated the manual errors caused by humans in production industries by automating manual works. Secondly, we do not have necessity now to memorize the geographic locations or historic events, since it is readily available in the internet. Last but not least, world has become smaller because of computers' help in seamless communication by making people more accessible even when they are in remote places.

After going through merits and demerits of computers in our lives, it could be certainly concluded that these smart machines play a vital role in human development. Exploring this technology further may cause discomfort for some, but it is uncertain when it comes to my opinion.

Sentence: On the other hand, ever since this machines were invented, it has exclusively served for the welfare of humanity.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and machines