Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems what is your opinion use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems what is your opinion? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

One of the major breakthroughs in human civilization is booming of automobile industries, especially in this decade. People are very much accessible and mobile nowadays, thanks to the development in automobile sector. Few people argue that ever increasing vehicle usage cause more of detrimental effects than being a boon. However, I hope to dispel this notion and emphasize that it drives the contemporary life.

Admittedly, as few claim, there are some harmful effects when we overuse wheels. Firstly, pollution is the major cause of worry which cannot be contained unless or until people reduce the usage of these motors. Secondly, global warming, a highly used term in recent years - has been caused by the automobile industries. Further, due to the green house gas emission of these firms, we are contributing to the destruction of our mother nature. Finally, they sate that cardio-vascular diseases are increasing nowadays because people became so comfortable with vehicles that made them to forget "art of walking".

Coming back to my opinion, numerous benefits can be stated in support of automobiles. First and foremost, travelling has become easier than ever. In fact, in my country, almost 50 % of population owns vehicles and no longer dependent on overcrowded public transports. Further, this sector opened new horizons by employing youngsters for the production which directly contributed in reducing unemployment rate. Finally, Exporting and importing commodities have become so inexpensive that it resulted in seamless food supplies even in remote area.

After slicing and dicing both views, I conclude that automobiles are inevitable for human growth. At the same time, over utilization will cause adverse effects on our environment, so further research in producing Eco - friendly automobiles are need of the hour.

is booming of automobile industries,
is the booming of automobile industries,

increasing vehicle usage cause more of detrimental effects
increasing vehicle usage causes more detrimental effects

almost 50 % of population owns vehicles and no longer dependent on overcrowded public transports.
almost 50 % of populations own vehicles and are no longer dependent on overcrowded public transports.

for human growth
for human's growth

so further research in producing Eco - friendly automobiles are need of the hour.
so further researches in producing Eco - friendly automobiles are need of the hour.

Sentence Length SD: 4.194 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.
----------------------