Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. to what extend do you agree or disagree? what other measures do you think might be effective.

Actually in the past, over eighteen century. because of industrial revolution. the traffic and pollution problems are faced by human. some professional from any subject had been create some solution to decrease the effects of industrial revolution, especially for traffic and pollution problems. one of the procedure is increasing the price of patrol. I totally believe that there is a strong basis for this argument. in this essay some interesting solution will be consisted.

Because of the gasoline cant be renewed , and the effect that given by petrol are prodigious. Increasing the price of petrol can be a main reason to decrease the gasoline uses. if the gasoline prices are increase people will think more to buy lot of gasoline and the effects can be decreased too. but not all of the country can do this policy. the condition that faced by country are diverse. for gasoline country like Iran, their gasoline prices are very cheap. very contrast with almost west side country. i think if this policy regulated on west side country it can decrease the bad impact of gasoline uses.

But, many procedure to decrease the pollution and traffic problems, beside increasing the patrol price. Government as the highest policy maker on every country, can make some policy that can decrease the gasoline uses. an example the rich people or private transportation users when filling the gasoline are limited. limiting the private transportation selling. and add more public transportation can be some good solution to solve our old problems.

Finally, from what has been discus before, increasing the patrol price can be effective to regulated on some country. but many policy that more effective there is created by government to solve this problem. government must serious to solve this problem not only focus on transportation but also on fabric side.

some professional from any subject had been create some solution to decrease the effects of industrial revolution,
some professionals from any subject had created some solutions to decrease the effects of industrial revolution,

one of the procedure is
one of the procedures is

some interesting solution will be consisted.
some interesting solutions will be consisted.

Because of the gasoline cant be renewed ,
Because the gasoline cant be renewed ,

if the gasoline prices are increase
if the gasoline prices are increasing

the condition that faced by country are diverse.
the conditions faced by country are diverse.
the conditions that are faced by country are diverse.

if this policy regulated
if this policy is regulated

from what has been discus before,
from what has been discussed before,

Also need to put punctuation marks properly.
---------------------------