It has been observed that in many countries there are not enough students choosing to study science subjects at university. What do you think are causes of the problem? Are there any effects on society?

There is evidence that the increasing number of students are losing appetite for science. The trend negatively impacts the technology development of a country and put the future prosperity of the nation at the risk.

Many factors may lead to this phenomenon. First of all, learning science subjects requires sustained hard work and considerable intellectual efforts. While, scientific knowledge, is abstract and theoretical,and is regarded as boring and dry.Thus, instead of science, university students prone to enroll in an appealing major. Furthermore, low remuneration for a science-related job is another main reason of the declining number of science graduates. For instance, according to many research reports, lawyer and those people who trading in financial market earn ten to a hundred times more than physicists in the laboratory.

Meanwhile, this trend is likely to hold back the technology and economy development of a country. Modern society is high-tech. Science is vitally important for a country to remain or increase its competitiveness in a competitive global economy. Therefore, highly qualified scientists and engineers are largely needed to drive the growth of a nation. If the problem of diminishing number of science students was not addressed and became exacerbated, there would be lack of qualified teachers for scientific and technological subjects.Additionally, research institutions may face the difficulty of recruiting sufficient number of qualified new entrants. As a result, a country is likely to lose competitiveness due to insufficient scientific professions to make contribution to the development of national technology.

those people who trading in financial market
those people who are trading in financial market

Minimum 250 words wanted

Need a conclusion paragraph.