Many people believe that international tourism has negative implications on their countries. What is the reason for it? What can be done to change the negative attitude towards international tourism?

Globalisation has turned this world into a global village where boundaries between nations are no longer of that importance. Presently, increasingly international tourism is supposed to be perilous for the native countries. Here, I would like to account for the reasons and suggestions to disappear the negative approach towards the international tourism.

There are manifold reasons behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, most of the thriving or poor nations are under the influence of western countries. For example, tourists from the western countries visit to the developing nations where they attract to the local people from their ways of living, wearing, talking and eating. Hence, local people are becoming passionate to adopt western culture, simultaneously forgetting their native cultures. As a result, international tourism is responsible to disintegrate the individuality of a particular culture. Moreover, affluent nations have rich culture and therefore the visitors from different parts of the world get attracted towards their living standard. As a result, they start underestimating values of their own customs. Consequently, tourism worldwide is believed to be a negative outcome by the people living in developing nations.

Further emphasising on the reasons, the governments of different countries have to promote deforestation in order to establish hotels, motels, airports and new highways to facilitate the mushrooming number of tourists. Thus, it leads to environment concerns. Besides this, growing tourism excessively leads to crowd, traffic, noise and pollution in some countries. Thus, the lifestyle of people is getting to be worse in some nations. Therefore, some masses consider international tourism a negative development for their own countries.

There are various ways to vanish the negative attitudes towards tourism internationally. Initially, people living abroad must be encouraged to avoid giving up their own traditional value for sake of cultural preservation. What is more, governments must take proactive steps to overcome the problems related to the environment and the lifestyle caused by international tourism.

To recapitulate, tourism strengthens social, economic and commercial values worldwide. The administrations and people should be looking for the positive outcomes from rising tourism.

increasingly international tourism is supposed to be perilous
increasing international tourism is supposed to be perilous

reasons and suggestions to disappear the negative approach
Description: Check out books how to use 'disappear'

tourists from the western countries visit to the developing nations where they attract to the local people from their ways of living
Description: 'they', 'their' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

visit to the developing nations
visit the developing nations

There are various ways to vanish the negative attitudes
Description: Check out books how to use 'vanish'

for sake of cultural preservation
for the sake of cultural preservation