Many people believe that an international tourism has negative implications on their countries. What is the reason for it? What can be done to change the negative attitude towards international tourism?

The number of international tourism has been growing significantly since the last few years. This number would be greater and greater as most airline offer the affordable flight ticket. However, while in many circumstances it can bring some benefits to a country, many people argue that international tourism has drawn such bad impressions. In this essay, I will try to reveal what caused this and how can we change the view point of public towards international tourism.

First of all, cultural differences have become the major causes of this phenomenon. Local people that have been accustomed with the way they are living would feel distracted by the presence of the foreigners. For instance, Indonesian as the eastern tend to be more polite while they are dressing and interacting with others. On the other hand, while people from western country like USA, UK, and France visit Indonesia, they will be a bit impolite compared with Indonesian in dressing and interacting with others. These contrast habits make some local people believe that it would bring a negative implications particularly for the younger generation later.

In order to address this issue, the two sides both visitors and local people should have a better understanding of the culture of each other. Visitors need to learn country's cultures before visiting. Likewise, local society also need to learn different habits of various visitors. By having such knowledge, tourists and local people would be more aware of each other's differences and can tolerate when they are making some faults. Moreover, government also plays an important role to overcome this issue. Government can develop some programs that would help tourists and local society to respect of each other's differences. For example, government can build some signs in many certain places that shows local's cultures and habits. Such a program can constitute tourists' awareness on local's cultures, rules and regulations.

To sum up, accepting and attracting more international tourism to visit our country can be beneficial as long as it is controlled and managed appropriately. Visitors and local society must respect and tolerate of each other as well as government that should pay attention on giving more and more educations about these differences.

as most airline offer the affordable flight ticket.
as most airlines offer affordable flight ticket.

Local people that have been accustomed with the way
Local people who have been accustomed with the way

the two sides both visitors and local people should have a better understanding
both visitors and local people should have a better understanding

Visitors and local society must respect and tolerate of each other as well as government that should pay attention on giving more and more educations about these differences.
Visitors and local society must respect and tolerate of each other, and government should pay attention on giving more and more educations about these differences.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, all subjects are 'government':

government
also plays an important role to overcome this issue.

Government
can develop some programs that would help tourists and local society to respect of each other's differences. For example,

government
can build some signs in many certain places that shows local's cultures and habits.
-----------------------------