Many people like to were fashionable clothesWhy do you think this is the case?Is this a good thing or a bad thing ?

Many people like to were fashionable clothes
Why do you think this is the case?
Is this a good thing or a bad thing ?

Nowadays clothes are more important part of our life. Because hence we can cover huge area of our body. Actually we can categorize clothes so many things such as official clothes and casual clothes. In current society many of people like to dress fashionable clothes. Because percentage of modern generation is greater than old generation. As a result of that many of people try to dress new stylish clothes.

Nowadays most controversial issues are related with fashionable clothes. Because sometimes get more benefits from our kit In other hand which are badly affect to the life. As for example many of people spend more money for get fashionable clothes. In my perspective clothes not most important part for spend more money in the day to day life. Because we want to priorities our life requirement such as foods and house.

Furthermore if we consider women clothes , most of the women like to dress stylish clothes such as short scerts , leggings and transparent clothes. Actually I believing this fashionable clothes directly affected to the rape case. Therefore that is the bad thing for our life.

In other hand necessity of the stylish clothes are more important as for example in finance sector and hotels fields. staff member's clothes should fashionable and attractive. Hence we can highlight among the society and the company gets benefits by introducing stylish office wear to the staff members. As for example spread their company name among the people and increasing their customer base.

As for the conclusion due to above mentioned point I strongly believe that fashionable clothes are necessity of the modern society. But people should be decide what are the proper clothes for their life Because dressing clothes are depend on the place and the funtion

Nowadays clothes are more important part of our life.
Nowadays clothes are the important part of our life.

Because sometimes get more benefits from our kit In other hand which are badly affect to the life.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence: As for example many of people spend more money for get fashionable clothes.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and get

clothes not most important part
clothes are not the most important part

Sentence: In my perspective clothes not most important part for spend more money in the day to day life.
Suggestion: Refer to for and spend

Sentence: Because we want to priorities our life requirement such as foods and house.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to priorities and our
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to requirement and such

Sentence: Furthermore if we consider women clothes , most of the women like to dress stylish clothes such as short scerts , leggings and transparent clothes.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to women and clothes

Sentence: In other hand necessity of the stylish clothes are more important as for example in finance sector and hotels fields. staff member's clothes should fashionable and attractive.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and fashionable

But people should be decide
But people should decide

dressing clothes are depend on the place and the funtion
dressing clothes depends on the place and the funtion

Error: scerts Suggestion: scents

Sentence: But people should be decide what are the proper clothes for their life Because dressing clothes are depend on the place and the funtion
Error: funtion Suggestion: function