Nowadays technology is increasingly being used to monitor what people are saying and doing (for example, through cellphone tracking and security cameras). In many cases the people being monitored are unaware that this is happening.Do you think the advanta

Nowadays technology is increasingly being used to monitor what people are saying and doing (for example, through cellphone tracking and security cameras). In many cases the people being monitored are unaware that this is happening.
Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, technology is developing so fast and applied to more and more field. One of the latest applications of it is to track the words people say and the works people do and in almost situations, they even do not realize that. In my opinion, the disadvantages of this innovation surpass the advantages.

Admittedly, by dint of new monitoring technology, the manager now can easily supervise their staffs. As a result, the manager will know who are working well to give them the bonus and it contributes to the fairness in the work place. Ironically, only when the staffs permit this action, could the manager have the right to implement it because this is an invasion of privacy. Worse, some people could take the advantages of this technology to obtain the personal information for bad purposes. For instance, criminals can steal the information of bank accounts and passwords to take the money away.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that thanks to this development of technology, the national security can have more opportunities to detect and prevent crimes as well as terrorists. Therefore, the safety and peace of the country are always guaranteed. Nevertheless, if people discover that they are always monitored, it could trigger a crisis and a chaotic situation. Moreover, the fear will embrace all over the country and the people will no longer believe in the government. For example, when the cellphone tracking of US authorities was revealed, it raise a large protest from the American public.

In conclusion, the application of new technology is not always proper in the certain circumstances.

Sentence: One of the latest applications of it is to track the words people say and the works people do and in almost situations, they even do not realize that.
Description: The fragment in almost situations is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

it raise a large protest
it raises a large protest