People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that citizens have to be able to save their money from work that it is more important prepare their future lives beside spending their money to pay tax to the government. While I accept this idea, I believe that paying tax also has many benefit to the citizens itself which they do not realize it.

For some people who prefer to save all their salary from their jobs, they have their own perception about this. For example, they have many things to buy which is more important to them. Everyone has their own major priority and it can be apart from their lives. They assume that saving money make them able to fulfil their daily needs and get the real benefits directly. Why this is the reason because if they spend the same much of money to pay tax, they could not get the benefit directly. Saving Money also such as an Investment to them which is important to have a better live in the future. In this modern era, the banks offer citizens many variety of long-term Investment Products, and it is interesting for citizens, such as deposito and installment on buying house. However, others believe that as a citizens, they have to obey the regulation of the government to pay tax.

Tax is essential for a country, and it has to be paid by citizens regularly. The money that government get than they alocate back to the public to repair both on public services and facilities. Pay tax is what citizens have to do and they will get many benefits in return even though they could not get it directly. I personally believe that citizens who agreed to spend the money to pay tax have a good trust to the government while others who disagreed have lack of trust to the government. Citizens suspect that the government will use the money for their private interests. I cannot deny that this may happens several times, but I believe that improvements in health, education and public transport do not take a short time. It needs many years to repair both the facilities and services, especially in developing country. For example, the better infrastructures and services that we had today was the improvement that government did since many years ago. Same as saving money, paying tax also such a long-term Investment for citizens live in the future.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against paying tax to government, but I believe that paying tax is such an investment, and citizens will get many benefits to get a better society in the future.

Sentence: It is true that citizens have to be able to save their money from work that it is more important prepare their future lives beside spending their money to pay tax to the government.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to important and prepare

Sentence: Everyone has their own major priority
Sentence: Everyone has his own major priority

Sentence: They assume that saving money make them able to fulfil their daily needs and get the real benefits directly.
Description: The fragment money make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: The money that government get than they alocate back to the public to repair both on public services and facilities.
Description: The fragment government get than is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: I cannot deny that this may happens several times, but I believe that improvements in health, education and public transport do not take a short time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and happens

Sentence: In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against paying tax to government, but I believe that paying tax is such an investment, and citizens will get many benefits to get a better society in the future.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to for and and

Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: In this modern era, the banks offer citizens many variety of long-term Investment Products, and it is interesting for citizens, such as deposito and installment on buying house.
Error: deposito Suggestion: deposits

Error: alocate Suggestion: locate

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 437 while No. of Different Words: 181