In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their fitness is decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

The new life style that has been brought about by the modern development has led to many serious health problems. These issues should be raised in order to keep the human beings healthy and fit.

Firstly, increasing weight and decreasing exercise have harmful effects on the human body. The type of diet that people eat is the major contributing factor to these problems. Fast meals are regarded as the prime suspect here due to their high fat content, less protein, high carbohydrates and few vitamins and minerals, in addition to the large amount of chemicals that are being used to make them tasty and attractive rather than the toxic food preservatives. Another reason for weight gain is the high carbohydrates products, which has become one of the main components of people’s diet in the 21st century, because they are affordable to all social classes.

One more issue to be addressed is the reduction of fitness of most of the developed and developing countries citizens. This mainly happened due to decreasing exercise capacity of people. In the past our ancestors were relaying on sports as a form of entertainment, however, now a days people use to enjoy watching T.Vs, going to cinemas and surfing the internet, that has made them lazier and inactive. Unfortunately, weight gain and exercise reduction have led to many diseases like hypertension, diabetes and heart problems, which are treated only by doing life style modifications.

In order to solve the problem of obesity and fitness, people should be encouraged to eat healthy diet that is rich in proteins and vitamins like white meat, green vegetables and fruits.

Exercise problems could be solved by foundation of new playgrounds, gyms and swimming pools in each neighborhood to make it easy for people to train. Introduction of sport competitions would help in improving people will and motivate them to be more active.

Sentence: One more issue to be addressed is the reduction of fitness of most of the developed and developing countries citizens.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and citizens