In some countries,people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit.While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given.Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion.

In this modern era, unemployment is spreading it's roots globally.Presently, in many nations, unemployed people are supported financially by governments and various organisations.Thus, some people are in favour of this support while others oppose this notion.Here, I would like to discuss both views with my own perceptions.

There are manifold points to endorse the former view.First and foremost, in this era of inflation it is hard to earn bread and butter.Therefore, many unemployed people do illegal works to earn some money.As a result, providing them with financial support can motivate them to leave crimes and try to find some work. Moreover, nowadays, even well-qualified and skilled people find it hard to gain a job.Thus, they get depressed and have to choose suicide as their only option.As a result, governments providing them money encourages them to stay alive.

There are maniforus points to shore up the latter view. Initially, providing unemployed with money encourages even employed people to leave their jobs and get free money.To illustrate, employed people work hard and burn mid-night oil to earn money.Therefore, on seeing unemployed people getting money without any efforts, they might quit their jobs too.As a result,this free money can be devastating for creating more unemployment. Consequently, budget of a nation is expected to suffer.

From my notion, many countries are unable to deal with this problem effectively.Undeniably, giving grants have encouraged many people to stay alive and find jobs.However, it is not an appropriate solution towards this global menace. In fact, grants should only be provided to needy that is, to old people and physically disabled.

To recapitulate, providing money to unemployed may bring some happiness among many unemployed citizens.But sill, I think that stress should be laid upon creating more jobs rather than providing free grants to the people.

this free money can be devastating for not only creating more unemployment but also on the budget of a nation.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: There are maniforus points to shore up the latter view.
Error: maniforus Suggestion: ?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.