Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In this modern era, crimes are becoming a main issue to focus upon, in many nations. Presently, some people assert that punishments given to teenagers for criminal activities should be same as those to adults. Here, I would like to discord with the given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, teenagers are amateur and impulsive in nature. Therefore, anyone can take advantage of their impulsiveness to stimulate juveniles towards criminal activities. As a result, giving them harsh punishment as those given to adults will be a wrong decision. Moreover, children are the nation builders and still have a long life to live. Therefore, sentencing them long term imprisonment, can ruin their ambitions and desires which they want to fulfil in their life. As a result, separate methods should be established to punish teenagers.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, adolescence are influenced to commit crimes by mateur people who have a motive behind establishing a crime. To illustrate, nowadays, some drug dealers make teenagers addicted to drugs to gain handsome amount of money from them. Besides this, many teenagers are being encouraged to commit crimes and make easy money, by handful of adults. As a result, teenagers themselves do not know consequences of their actions. Consequently, it is a foolish idea to sentence them brutal punishments. By contrast, others have conflicting views.

They think that, children not being penalised effectively can become a major part in increasing crime rates dramatically. To be specific, knowing the fact that teenagers are penalised less, many parents can take advantage of children to establish crimes.As a result, this can emerge new criminals which can be devastating for a country.

To recapitulate, moral and ethical values have become a need of today. Therefore, I think that stress should be laid upon developing good personality in children rather than giving them harsh punishments.

Sentence: Therefore, sentencing them long term imprisonment, can ruin their ambitions and desires which they want to fulfil in their life.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view, adolescence are influenced to commit crimes by mateur people who have a motive behind establishing a crime.
Error: mateur Suggestion: No alternate word