Some people are reducing their walks, however many health expert say that walking is best to maintain health. Why do people walk less. What might encourage people to walk longer distance.

In this modern era, health problems are becoming a global menace all over the world. Presently, many people are curtailing their walk time, however many health experts claim that walking is the best way to keep oneself fit and healthy. Here, I would like to account for causes and remedies to this problem.

There are manifold causes behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, lifestyle of people has become very busy due to which they do not care about their health. To illustrate, in offices and at homes people have to work for longer hours in order to earn a handsome amount of money. Besides ...

There are numerous remedial measures to vanish this concern.
Description: 'vanish' is not used properly

Sentence: Firstly, nowadays, homes are adorned with many recreational activites such as playing games on playstation, watching television and so on.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities

Sentence: Moreover, proper facilities which encourage people towards walking are absent in many metropolitical cities.
Error: metropolitical Suggestion: No alternate word