Some people say that cheap air travel is good because it allows ordinary people to travel. While others argue that, it is bad for environment. Discuss both and include your opinion.

In this modern era, many people travel daily to distinct regions for variety of purposes. Therefore, different means of transportation are daily utilised by people. Presently, some people assert that budget airlines have enabled even general people to travel through aeroplanes fastly. While others claim that, it has adverse effects on environment. Here, I would like to discuss both views with my own perceptions.

There are manifold points to endorse former view. First and foremost, economic air travel motivates people to travel long distances. As a result, tourism in a nation is boosted greatly. Consequently,this brings foreign currency in a country, boosting its economy. Moreover, air travel has enabled people to travel fast and avoid the use of private vehicles. As a result, traffic problems are curtailed to much larger extent.

There are numerous points to shore up the latter view. Firstly, usage of air travel by large number of people require fuel in large amounts. Hence, harmful gases are released in air and ultimately, air pollution is at it's full rise. Secondly, many airports are being constructed in order to make travelling possible for large crowds of people. Therefore, this promotes deforestation to make space for new airports. Hence, global warming is increasing dramatically day by day.

From my notion, both points have their own significance. Undeniably, travelling has revolutionised since the introduction of cheaper airlines. However, it's negative impacts on environment can not be neglected.

To recapitulate, airline authorities and governments should make joint efforts to make travelling by air more sustainable by using less polluting fuels and efficient engines. As a result air travel can become more enjoyable without any concerns related to environment

are curtailed to much larger extent.
are curtailed to a much larger extent.

at it's full rise
at its full rise

it's negative impacts
its negative impacts