Some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantage of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example for

Some expert believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantage of this outweigh the disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example for you own knowledge or experience

Undoubtedly, Globalization has contributed to learn more than one language becomes a necessity. Migration and multicultural societies have been increased in population over the last decades. This meant that people have to start learning during their early age. It is generally accepted that childhood is an adequate stage to do this. However, others refute this, in favour of adolescence is better period. Both opinions will be critiqued before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

It is believe by some that parents have to encourage their children to early foreign language acquisition at first year of school. An idea that support this is that pupils around age 8 to 10 are exposed to stimulation through all their senses. To be more precise, imagination and memorization process are abilities in-develop that will help upon the training. A good example of this is Ronal Katulak, author of “Inside the brain”, he says that since 50 to 80 percent of one’s intelligence and knowledge is formed during early childhood. Thus, it is understandable why many supporting this point of view.

On the other hands, many argue that secondary school is the correct phase to initial contact with other dialects. During puberty, young people communicate in an adult manner and maturity thinking. Most of researches indicate that, during this stage of development, the comprehension is more theoretical than figurative. In other words, they understand abstract language, such as idioms, metaphors, complex syntax structure, etc. All of this, will foster a second language learning easier. After analysing these facts, it is clear why some people gravitate towards this claim.

Both point of view tender good basing. Certainly, young adult have already their learning pathway in the brain, making easier catch new information. Nonetheless, I do not believe that it to be possible without a previous adaptation period obtained during first years. It is recommended for above reasons, that parents invert enough time and money to multilingual education even during pre-scholarship children.

Globalization has contributed to learn more than one language becomes a necessity
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

in favour of adolescence is better period.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

An idea that support this
An idea that supports this

Sentence: It is believe by some that parents have to encourage their children to early foreign language acquisition at first year of school.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe

Sentence: Both point of view tender good basing.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to view and tender

Sentence: Nonetheless, I do not believe that it to be possible without a previous adaptation period obtained during first years.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that and it