Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, everybody knows that people need to learn a foreign language and need to speak fluently like mother language. it is impact our future to have great job or excellent career. For instance, one of the most useful language is of course english and i am sure that everybody agree with me. Therefore, parents should prepare their children for begin to learning a foreign language especially at primary school. There are some advantages and disadvantages for primary school.

First of all, the advantage is that children are more apt for interest. It would be easier for them to both memorise new vocabulary and new grammar. Also, they are simply able to improve their correct accent and maybe it could be more fun. For example, they can learn from their favourite cartoon or movie or song or whatever just repeat the word after what you heard. However, it has disadvantages to learn language in early age because they also have time to play and enjoy their childhood. The reason is, in this ages children dream is always what to play with toys or play with each other.

On the other hand, i would say if children will learn the second language at secondary school, it would be a bit late for them. They loose the time. Because when they have learned in foreign language at primary school, they will continue to improve their level at secondary school.

To sum up, I can conclude that children are learning a foreign language since secondary school is good choice, however, the primary school can bring a lot of benefits for them and also their future life.

it is impact our future
it impacts our future

one of the most useful language is of course english
one of the most useful languages is of course English

that everybody agree with me.
that everybody agrees with me.

They loose the time
They lose the time

is good choice,
is a good choice,

Sentence: Therefore, parents should prepare their children for begin to learning a foreign language especially at primary school.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and begin

Sentence: The reason is, in this ages children dream is always what to play with toys or play with each other.
Suggestion: Refer to children and dream