Some parents control their children from a very young age and others give freedom to their children. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches? Give your opinion.

There is no ambiguity by saying that the first school of children is home where he or she took birth. The first teachs of every child is the parents, who teaches very first lessons to their babies. some parents control their pupils from very young age while other set of parents give a freedom to their children because of many reasons. both types of caring have its own pros and cons. Which i will going to expound furthur.

At first, the parents who control their children from starting age and provide good etiquettes to their children because they think that while doing such practices childrens learn how to behave properly with in the family and they follow the rules and traditions of their families. for instance, a child will learn exact what we provide to him. if we provide good etiquettes a child will learn them which are very helpfull in the future. secondly, the child will also became punctual towards time in his or her life. This practice will be beneficial for them in their upcoming life. for example, a child will learn that what is the importance of time and how to gain more in short period of time.

Probing further, by supporting the above, the child will show more interset in studies by doing such practices he or she will get educated. Moreover, one will able to understand the difference betweeng right and wrong. As a consquence a good society will develop all around. In addition, they will get able to know their rights and would fight for them. However, by taking cares in the every aspect of children's life they will follow the proper and right direction to get their achievements in life. For example, they will able to get good jobs regarding Doctors, Engineers and Manager and so on.

On the whilst, other set of people give full freedom to their childrens. At the first perspective of those people, they think that by doing such practices their children will able to learn to take decisions regarding various aspects of life. The children who provide with full freedom in their life were likely to more felt in the evil of bad companies like smoking, drinking, Drug addiction and so on. They will definately diverted to achieve their goals in their life. for example, a street gangs are most common problem in the most of countries throughout the world nowadays.

In a gist, As far as I am concerned freedom is the right of everybody. A pupil should provide freedom under the provision of the parents.so that, they will get right assistance from their parents regarding each and every aspect of life.

The first teachs of every child is the parents,
The first teacher of every child is the parents,

Sentence: Which i will going to expound furthur.
Error: furthur Suggestion: further

Sentence: At first, the parents who control their children from starting age and provide good etiquettes to their children because they think that while doing such practices childrens learn how to behave properly with in the family and they follow the rules and traditions of their families. for instance, a child will learn exact what we provide to him. if we provide good etiquettes a child will learn them which are very helpfull in the future. secondly, the child will also became punctual towards time in
Error: childrens Suggestion: children
Error: helpfull Suggestion: helpful

Sentence: Probing further, by supporting the above, the child will show more interset in studies by doing such practices he or she will get educated.
Error: interset Suggestion: interest

Sentence: Moreover, one will able to understand the difference betweeng right and wrong.
Error: betweeng Suggestion: between

Sentence: As a consquence a good society will develop all around.
Error: consquence Suggestion: consequence

Sentence: On the whilst, other set of people give full freedom to their childrens.
Error: whilst Suggestion: while
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: They will definately diverted to achieve their goals in their life. for example, a street gangs are most common problem in the most of countries throughout the world nowadays.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: