Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.

studying at university has become an indispensable part of many young adults' lives. many believe that qualifying for a job is the sole reason to attend universities .others, however, hold the view that there are other merits attributed to spending time at the university. From my point of view university education can impact on a student's characteristic to make him/her more mature to face the real aspects of life.

firstly ,some think the university education is just the best way to prepare students for their future jobs,one should keep in mind is that the university time is not actually enough to experience different subjects . simply,learning some specific courses takes much time from them. Thus,it's really hard to expect a lot. For instance,the computer engineering students ideally devote more than 5 hours a day to study programming. so,there is no extra time for them to learn more from the university atmosphere.

However,many experts believe that besides many job opportunities which come from educational background,its not the one and only effect of universities on people's life.as a part of this,education can lead to some promote in people's characteristics . owes to this,they are more likely to be responsible.as a matter of fact,it is the first experience for them to face the barriers of life and stand on their own feet to solve their problems. furthermore,it is really regarding for society to have more educated person. for instance,the person who has dealed with all walks of people during his or her university time can achieve some special mutual understanding about his or her peaple . so , it is obviously the best way to know ourselves better and to live with respect to our society.

After all,from my point of view the university time is a big challenge for young people . thus, the fact that educational background is increased the chance of finding better job is undiniable. In the meanwhile, the other factors remarkably growth in the educational atmosphere such as: improving social network connections, being characteristically independent.

its not the one and only effect
it's not the one and only effect

Sentence: From my point of view university education can impact on a student's characteristic to make him/her more mature to face the real aspects of life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and impact

the fact that educational background is increased the chance of finding better job is undiniable
the fact that educational background is increasing the chance of finding better job is undeniable

the other factors remarkably growth in the educational atmosphere
the other factors are remarkably in growth in the educational atmosphere

Sentence: more educated person. for instance,the person who has dealed with all walks of people during his or her university time can achieve some special mutual understanding about his or her peaple . so , it is obviously the best way to know ourselves better and to live with respect to our society.
Error: dealed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: peaple Suggestion: people

Sentence: After all,from my point of view the university time is a big challenge for young people . thus, the fact that educational background is increased the chance of finding better job is undiniable.
Error: undiniable Suggestion: undeniable

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

------------------------------