Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend this time?

Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this
time should be used to do more school work. How do you think children should spend this time?

School is the place where students can spend time learning various academic subjects.Education must include some leisure time to the students , however , using this free time for student to participate in extra curricular activities has become debatable.

Many people think that pupils who spend too much time to non school related works is a great loss of time. But, students should have a balance life. While they study for certain hours in a day , they could be participating in sports, workshops or playing with friends after the school ours. This are some ways on how to develop skills that could not be find inside the classroom.

In my opinion, students deserve more time to spend on their leisure activities. They can be outside the classroom and playing with their friends. The amount of time being spent on this process can result to positive or negative impacts in their future lives. Mistakes can be corrected by real like counter acts and not by reading books alone. Social activities can teach them how to become more disciplined in life. Talents and great skills are discovered mostly during this class off hours.

There is so much things we can absorbed by spending quality time doing various physical activities whether in between school time or after school hours . Nevertheless, studying hard and spending time for major activities will benefit students in becoming good and very well educated persons in the future.

we can absorbed by
we can be absorbed by

Minimum 250 words wanted