Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why.Give reasons for

Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Education is significant things, thought it, individuals can form life’s skills sweep along shaping bright future. I am going to give a few of my reasons to support my opinion.

Persons’ life are helped by education to become a good member, several people frequently attempt to improve their knowledge in college or university education, in higher education should be available to all students because every person has the right to choose the way to self-precision. Indeed pride of life is education. People’s opinion says it, because everybody has to pass to get much knowledge in campus. Additionally human resource is developed by education.

Indeed, persons’ characters is differently with another, statement which says higher education should be available to good students is not support human resource because originally people is not to have a chance for studying, who argue higher education focus to good students the same as cannot solve stupid behavior, if one who does not have IQ high enough, there is no opportunity to be clever ones.

How about if there is someone, who do not do well at school and they will continue for learn more in college because he or she has great personality and ability to grow up to force their self –confident join in college. Illustration the condition he or she does not continue for study, I think that it will be happen an embellishment of character, Whereas, their parents always make him her study and help to do most of the homework.

To sum up, I believe if college or university education for a good students. So education cannot be spread evenly in this century.

Sentence: Education is significant things, thought it, individuals can form life's skills sweep along shaping bright future.
Description: The fragment significant things , is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Indeed pride of life is education.
Description: The fragment Indeed pride is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Indeed with adjective

Sentence: Indeed, persons' characters is differently with another, statement which says higher education should be available to good students is not support human resource because originally people is not to have a chance for studying, who argue higher education focus to good students the same as cannot solve stupid behavior, if one who does not have IQ high enough, there is no opportunity to be clever ones.
Description: The fragment because originally people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace originally with adjective
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to IQ and high

Sentence: How about if there is someone, who do not do well at school and they will continue for learn more in college because he or she has great personality and ability to grow up to force their self ?confident join in college.
Description: The fragment How about if is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace about with adjective
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and learn

Sentence: Persons' life are helped by education to become a good member, several people frequently attempt to improve their knowledge in college or university education, in higher education should be available to all students because every person has the right to choose the way to self-precision.
Error: self-precision Suggestion: self precision