Some people think that men and women have different qualities. Therefore, some certain jobs are suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women. To what extent to you agree or disagree?

Today, men and women have different qualities occupations. It can be seen by their skills and subjects, I disagree with statement tells that there is levels diverse of jobs amid men and women. I am going to give little information and make up complete about it.

Member’s jobs are influenced by what they know and what they are practicing. So everybody has view ways which is different. Actually their quality is similar, but men and women have different in side processes in shaping characters when those across some steps for catch insight which they want to obtain. For example number of young age most boys are interesting to pursue as musicians. And young age most girls are not encouraged to it, and might both of them have interesting toward business, whereas boys can do these things, even though a boy’s skills is better than girls, but girls have natural talent.

In present, there are still a lot of inequalities on distributions of work on men and women, for instance the majority of manager are men, while women are always qualified for secretaries in most cases. Several people hold the view that this phenomenon is because of different characteristic on men and women, which enhances jobs’ efficiency and quality. My opinion, I think that disagree with this grammatical.

To sum up, it cannot be denied that men and women have some slightly difference on qualities. And I believe that the views are suitable for both men and women, specific I agree just need little of work to resolution both.

Sentence: Today, men and women have different qualities occupations.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to qualities and occupations

I disagree with statement tells that there is levels diverse of jobs amid men and women.
I disagree with statement that there are diverse levels of jobs amid men and women.

Sentence: I am going to give little information and make up complete about it.
Description: The fragment up complete about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace complete with adverb

Sentence: Actually their quality is similar, but men and women have different in side processes in shaping characters when those across some steps for catch insight which they want to obtain.
Description: The fragment have different in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace different with adverb

Sentence: And young age most girls are not encouraged to it, and might both of them have interesting toward business, whereas boys can do these things, even though a boy's skills is better than girls, but girls have natural talent.
Description: The fragment have interesting toward is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace interesting with noun.

Sentence: And I believe that the views are suitable for both men and women, specific I agree just need little of work to resolution both.
Description: The fragment , specific I is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace specific with adverb