When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

There is reason that why a county develops their technology, the traditional and ways of life. It is because very important in people’s future. I believe by developing of technology could be direction traditional skill and ways life.

Nowadays in my country in Indonesia, one of significant things which influence human resource is development technology, all sectors are developed by technology such education. Education could not run without the technology. Not only education but also public interesting had been influenced by technology, so the traditional skills and ways of existence need developing of technology and human has been much improvement those. People practice tools technology as get easily in working also find a little information around the world.

Additionally the development of technology had been developed by the traditional skills and ways of life and would be more improvement all of the time. As long as human reserve can grow skill up and provide tools by purpose that originally people keep improving their proficiency more and more increasing equipment long life. For illustration country developed some production lines based on the technique and in the result, unsure that technology sophisticated being increasing around the corner as present people appreciate more.

Furthermore, straight ability affords innovative designs to the development of modern technologies. For instance there are a lot of small markets in my town which exhausting technology for mixtures a few of money when those operation face to face. Similarly some industries are running and easy to find ways trade because they use computers for transaction.

To complete, in revolution manner, there will be something of the traditional skills outdated as well as something continue to thrive. Then in my opinion, the traditional skills and way of life will always obligate their places in revolt process no matter in what way technology develops.

There is reason
There is a reason

by developing of technology could be direction traditional skill and ways life.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: Nowadays in my country in Indonesia, one of significant things which influence human resource is development technology, all sectors are developed by technology such education.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to technology and such

Sentence: Not only education but also public interesting had been influenced by technology, so the traditional skills and ways of existence need developing of technology and human has been much improvement those.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interesting and had
Description: The fragment and human has is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace human with adverb

Sentence: People practice tools technology as get easily in working also find a little information around the world.
Suggestion: Refer to tools and technology

Sentence: As long as human reserve can grow skill up and provide tools by purpose that originally people keep improving their proficiency more and more increasing equipment long life.
Suggestion: Refer to equipment and long

Sentence: For illustration country developed some production lines based on the technique and in the result, unsure that technology sophisticated being increasing around the corner as present people appreciate more.
Suggestion: Refer to technology and sophisticated

Sentence: For instance there are a lot of small markets in my town which exhausting technology for mixtures a few of money when those operation face to face.
Description: The fragment a lot of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and exhausting

Sentence: To complete, in revolution manner, there will be something of the traditional skills outdated as well as something continue to thrive.
Description: The fragment something continue to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continue with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular