People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Give reas

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

People go to get science on campus with many different goals and reasons for them. I always thought that the three most common reasons that as preparation for a career, to have new experiences, and to increase their knowledge to their lives and the people around them.

Career preparation to be most important for the people and as an excuse to continue their education to a higher level is university. They know that finding a job is difficult, therefore they must continue their education and to learn new knowledge and hone skills with many opportunities. It is meant as an example of information technology careers are available and expected to be needed in the workplace in the future.

The second reason that people try to gain a lot of knowledge in universities to get a lot of new experiences. This is often referred to as they will have many opportunities to meet people of different characters and they can share their residence because they are different and they know each other's identity. For most students, studying on campus is more effective and the other reason is they must decide their activities on campus that's home to their activities. And they can improve their knowledge for themselves later in the future.

Moreover, if we look at scientific inquiry, people also attend a university or college is to expand and develop their knowledge of such subjects by their very challenging to be developed so that it would be a fun challenge to learn and learn in a short time it took a very old into something that has absolutely nothing to do with careers such as finding a place to learn in college is not merely because of careers and new experiences. But, the most important is the knowledge that would be developed into something wider.

To sum up, I need to remember the people through this paper that they do not think that entering campus to learn not only for the sake of their careers and a lot of experience, but they also have to think and strive to science itself to be dug and developed for the betterment of this world.

the other reason is they must decide their activities on campus
the other reason is that they must decide their activities on campus

people also attend a university or college is to expand and develop their knowledge
Description: two verbs in one sentence

the most important is the knowledge that would be developed into something wider.
the most important thing is that the knowledge that would be developed into something wider.

Sentence: This is often referred to as they will have many opportunities to meet people of different characters and they can share their residence because they are different and they know each other's identity.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and as

Sentence: For most students, studying on campus is more effective and the other reason is they must decide their activities on campus that's home to their activities.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Don't forget punctuation marks:
'people also attend a university or college is to expand and develop their knowledge of such subjects by their very challenging to be developed so that it would be a fun challenge to learn and learn in a short time it took a very old into something that has absolutely nothing to do with careers such as finding a place to learn in college is not merely because of careers and new experiences.'