They are mine

They are mine

World is God also God is World. Why I say it? Exactly I am writing this essay to find myself when there are a lot of people hated me, hit me and underestimated me. They disturbed my brain and sometimes I could not enjoy my daily.

Recently, I had been found difficulties to understand my lesson for handle some classes, I thought that this was challenge as stories in my career as trainer. I followed many agendas that have been willing of my team. Were courage and happiness as carry on my pressure activities, who is the sort time I could find several skills how the ways to spread any material and knowing about those. Suddenly I knew my self and others. For several days, I attempted to catch many ways for next schedules. As result Members enjoyed what I gave to them, although only few of material which they got from me, perhaps it is enough for them as additional of their appreciation. I hoped, what I equipped to them as a tribute during I have been studied English.

There are a lot of dreams in my head about my plans and strategies of my bright future in my destinations. Those are supplements which make my life are wonderful. I will try to explore one by one and I believe I can do that. Sometimes in this world there are many things we cannot understand about anything will be close to our existence. I only desire to focus step by step to obtain them. While I attempt to find a way for my exercise, I am getting any bad mood beside me, confused in my imagination, what should I approach, are making more and more to learn anything and seldom any of other too by right their every own day.

Who want to be success in their career, as far as I know that desire as bridge to get everything we need in our life, it’s mean that the right way to obtain a career. During I had been joined in one of place courses in Pare village. Force myself to find how way development attitude and discipline every time in my daily. Working is the way where I attempted all of the time to know what I needed exactly, there was I felt as shadow in my brain all of the time disturbed my engine, I do not why that always become enemy I mean. Long time ago, I knew all of human in this world felt like me. We had to understand about it, so pick up our way for survive and obtain your breath Because of existence teaches us a lot of things.

Summary this essay this is about my pressure to people around my life. I always try to become the best man when I am beside them.

during I have been studied English.
when I have been studied English.

which make my life are wonderful.
which make my life wonderful.

it's mean that
it means that

Sentence: During I had been joined in one of place courses in Pare village.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to During and I

Sentence: We had to understand about it, so pick up our way for survive and obtain your breath Because of existence teaches us a lot of things.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and survive

Who want to be success in their career,
Who want to be successful in their career,