Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some countries practice single-sex school education system while others have mixed school system. The discussion below is about the subject whether it is more beneficial for opposite sexes students to take part in mixed schools than single-sex schools.

Some researches find that same-sex educational system has more pros because they believe this environment will minimize distraction and promote attention in class. Aside from that, students will not be embarrassed to take up courses which suppose to be dominated by opposite sex. For example, boys will not be ashamed to participate in cookery course; same goes to girls that are interested in mechanical class. Thus, this example makes it clear that single-sex education acts as a precursor to career advancement.

On the other hand, some experts would argue that mixed schools prepare their students better for their future lives. Girls and boys learned to collaborate and corporate in the early stage have well prepared them in the adulthood, either physically or mentally. They are being trained to feel comfortable and confidence among each other in this modern working environment and this act as a distinct advantage compare with those who have not. Besides, they will also be able to learn different experiences, skills and talents from opposite sex as well.

Personally, I find that both systems have their own benefits and drawbacks. However, no doubt that mixed school system holds merit due to the current world's working environment that encourage different gender to excel compared with the past.

to feel comfortable and confidence
to feel comfortable and confident

and this act as a distinct advantage compare with those
and this acts as a distinct advantage compared with those

working environment that encourage different gender
working environment that encourages different genders

Minimum 250 words wanted.