Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In every human's life, teenage years and adult years are the most important. Some people think that teenage years are better as in these years we do not have much responsibilities while some others think that adult life is much batter even though we have huge expectation from others.

Most of the people agree that teenagers are the happiest persons on the earth. They do not have high responsibilities and expectations on their shoulders. Because of that, they do not feel pressure or stress and can do whatever adventure they want to do without thinking hard. So in this duration they feel like heaven and enjoy every second of their lives.

Moreover, teenagers also have sufficient time for their extra activities apart from study and also they are more active than adults. It is also true that they have to depend on their parents for money but most of the time they manage that very well to fulfill their dreams.

On the other hand adult life always remain with full of responsibilities. They have families and other dependencies on their hands and so they have to work day and night to fulfill the dreams of their families. They do not find time for their hobbies and recreational activities. It is true that in these years, person has a lot of money as he is at peak level in his professional career but without time there is no use of money. Still I think that they are quite mature and experienced to make a way for happiness.

As per my opinion, teenage years are golden years of life as they are filled with happiness, thrills and adventures.

teenage years and adult years are the most important.
teenage years and adult years are the most important ones.

adult life always remain with full of responsibilities.
adult life always remains with full of responsibilities.